Writing a persuasive message about a company that you would like to work for and why you are a good fit for that company and want to work there.
- Look up and do some research on a company that you think you would like to work for. You should be able to gather any information you need for the company’s website, particularly on their “careers” or “employment” section.
- Research should include the company’s vision and mission
- Describe what the company does as a business
- Identify the company’s CEO or president and include something about his or her leadership
- Your submission should be written in a persuasive style that demonstrates why you think this company is a good company to work for and why you think you are a good fit in the company.
- Submissions should be in Times New Roman or Ariel font, double spaced and with standard one-inch margins. They should include your name, course and section and date. Submissions should be 750-1000 words (1.5-2 pages) in length.