You will be researching your topic, citing, summarizing, and evaluating your sources in an annotated bibliography.
Your annotated bibliography will need to include a minimum of 8 sources. Each annotation should be no less than 150 words and the annotated bibliography should include the following information:
- Each source is cited in APA format.
- A brief 3-5 sentence summary following each source.
- An evaluation of each source (accuracy and quality).
- Qualifications of the author(s).
- Bias or standpoint of the author.
- An evaluation of each source’s value to your topic; be sure to reflect on the ethical and cultural diversity aspects in the source by:
- A specific example of cultural diversity.
- A specific example of ethics.
- If the source has neither, mention this, and explain why the source is still of value.